Friday, January 16, 2009

Workin for the Weekend

It's almost that time! Time for the 5 o'clock bell to ring! Even as I sit here at 3:50 I feel like the ticking of our office hall clock is taunting me. Like it's saying "ha you have to sit here for another 3600 ticks". Grrrr! OK enough complaining, it's been a fairly good week and I shouldn't belittle it but acting like such a baby. Plus, tonight we are going ice skating with our class from church and if you know anything about our class from church, you know fun times are sure to be had by all (aka: a lot of laughing at people when they fall down)


Another super duper thing is that my friend Jaime is coming in tonight from New York, for the weekend! Let's hope it goes better than last year's MLK weekend trip when she turned into an episode of "House". Yikes! I will make sure and take an abundance of pictures!


Well I feel like things are pretty low key right now so there's not too much to share. If anyone has heard any new great music lately, please let me know....I feel like I've hit a wall of the same old stuff (which it's good stuff, don't get me wrong).



And here is something in honor of Jaime coming........



Soundtrack for the Weekend:

Regina Spektor: Begin to Hope

2 comments:

Bonniebeewester said...

Oh man! I wish I were in town bc I would totally come crash Jaime's visit. :) Good times-I miss you guys.

I actually just uploaded a bunch of stuff to my ipod last night. I'm not sure what type of music you like to work out to but here are some of my new faves (please, don't laugh. I'm a teeny-bopper stuck in a 25 yr olds body.)

-Poker Face (Lady Gaga...in fact I have a lot of Lady Gaga)
-Rhianna (Rehab, Disturbia)
-Britney's new cd (stop! I heard that snicker)
-Moby (He's got some good songs that are good to run too)
-The Veronicas (Untouched)

Another thing I've found really helpful is the ITUNES store. (I'm sure you're already well aware of this) but they give you the top songs of the week and workout songs.

Ok this is the longest comment ever. Sorry. I'm waiting for the work clock to strike 5pm as well ;) Tell Jaimers hi for me!

Unknown said...

Laughing at people when they fall down was way fun. I agree!