Friday, January 23, 2009

Go Your Own Way

So, Fleetwood Mac is touring for 2009! This makes me one of the happiest people you will ever meet. As many of you know, I may be the biggest FM fan of all time. Last year this guy wanted to quiz me on this, and began asking me very detailed questions about the history of the band. I knew them all and made him feel stupid...it was awesome! I saw them in concert back in 2004. My dad bought me and Daniel tickets and it was one of the best nights of my life! I have been trying all morning to win tickest on all the radio shows, but with absolutely zilch success. So wish me luck in my venture to win tickets.....even though I will just buy them if I don't win them.....but I'd rather win them!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck! I hope you win them!