Monday, January 5, 2009

Dreary Day

Man what a dreary day it is outside. I'm so glad I spent yesterday cleaning the house and doing laundry because tonight I want nothing more than to go home, put on my pj's, order in chinese and watch movies. It is so cold and has not stopped raining since I woke up this morning. I do love these kinds of days because they are so cozy, but I do not like having to be at work during them, because my head feels like a bowling ball. (heavy because of sleepiness)

Also, Daniel is not feeling well today, so that's a big bummer. I was sick Friday and Saturday and I'm really hoping he didn't catch what I had. Yuck!!

So I find it quite interesting to hear what people's New Year's resolutions are. I, personally, do not make them, as I find them to jinx whatever it is have resolved to do or not do. However, I really like to hear about other people's. If you'd like to share yours, I'd love to hear about them.

Well, I suppose I should get back to work. Everybody stay warm and dry!

Toodles!

2 comments:

Daniel said...

my resolution is to go to bead earlier. im so tiiiired.

Daniel and Tiffany said...

thank you for sharing!