Friday, January 2, 2009

This is for you Kylea......my 8 things

8 Things I Did Today…(these are from yesterday since it's still early and fairly uneventful!!
1. Woke up smelling my nieces poopy diaper
2. Had breakfast with my family
3. Cleaned up my mom's house a bit
4. Drove from Abilene to Dallas
5. Rented a movie
6. Laundry
7. Tried to catch up on everyone's Christmas through their blogs
8. Gladly went to bed!!
8 Of My Favorite Restaurants…
1. Cheesecake Factory
2. Rudy's Barbeque
3. La Madeline
4. Texas de Brazil
5. 3 Forks
6. La Hacienda Ranch
7. Spring Creek BBQ
8. Johnny Carino's
8 Shows I Watch(ed)…
1. The Office
2. Heroes
3. Whale Wars
4. Grey's Anatomy
5. The Soup
6. House
7. Dirty Sexy Money (please don't tell anyone)
8. America's Next Top Model
8 Things I Wish For…
1. To be a mommy
2. Good health for everyone I know
3. To finish a full marathon in 2009
4. A trip to Europe for my 5th Anniversary
5. A conservative President
6. A tan
7. Our pool to miraculously fix itself
8. Wood floors in my house
8 Things I Look Forward To…
1. Being a mommy
2. The next time my whole family gets to be together
3. Summertime...warm weather and beach vacations!! AMEN AMEN!!!!
4. Starting to run again for my next half marathon (believe it or not I do look forward to this!)
5. Sleeping In this weekend
6. Date night with Daniel
7. Paying off my student loan!!!!
8. Spending time with old friends and my new ones too
8 People I tag: I don't think 8 people even read my blog.................

Check back later for Christmas and New Year's pictures!

2 comments:

laura jo said...

I read your blog!!!

Kylea Hapka said...

I read your blog too! Thanks for the shout out! I miss you!!!