Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas

So I'm still trying to catch up on sleep due to all the fun we had over Christmas and New Year's. We did a lot of traveling, but it was so worth it to get to be with both sides of the family. We started out in Houston and enjoyed an 80 degree Christmas Day. We had so much fun with everyone from the Freeman side (Daniel's mom's side). We got to spend some time with Dusty, Julie and Kate before they move to New York. Kate is so smart I can't believe it! After a good coastal Christmas, we traveled west to Abilene. It was the first time in almost 2 years that all of us have been together at the same time and it was so fun. I honestly haven't slept in almost 2 weeks! OK OK enough of the yapping, here are pictures of the fun!
Daniel's most prized Christmas GiftHow cute is this face?!?

Nannie had too much Egg Nog on Christmas Day

I guess I smelled like ham

Gary & Karen's Christmas Tree


Scott helping out in the kitchen

Nannie eating alone


The whole fam


Now on to the Talley home.....we made all the kids tell a joke before we'd give them their presents

Ethan showing us where he lost his tooth8 going on 30

Claire Bear
I've never met a kid that loved Christmas more than Grant
I promise you I have the cutest nieces and nephews
My mom made all the little girls matching outfits for them and their American Girl Dolls. Cutest thing I've ever seen! We went to the nursing home on New Year's Eve to visit some ladies that we grew up with and the girls wore these outfits. The ladies in the nursing home just went crazy when they saw them. It was so precious!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: