Friday, March 27, 2009

Scatterbrained Much?!

I've gotten really bad about this whole blogging thing. I used to do it so regularly and now....now I'm doing good if I have a new post per week. It's not even so much that I don't have anything to write about, it's just I can't figure out how I want to say things, so I just don't say anything. What a pickle!



So we decided to have our pool redone. Well when I called the pool company they were like "oh yeah it'll only take a week and a half or so"......that was a month ago. So we still have this erie looking hole in our backyard. Much of the backyard/garden are coming together very nicely, but not the pool which is the majority of the yard. When the pool gets in I will post pictures of the whole project. My cannas have started coming up and my moss is out of control! It looks pretty! Today after work we are going to look at some outdoor furniture I found on craigslist! I may have to make some new pretty pillows for it, but as a whole it looks pretty nice! I'm really excited to see it in person and see if it looks as good as it does in the picture! OH how I can't wait to sit outside on the loveseat with a cup of coffee and enjoy a beautiful spring morning!



In other house news, I got a new bed last weekend for our guest bedroom! It is beautiful and it really makes the room alot more cozy. I even bought some white sheer curtains to put around it so it's extra dreamy! I know, now you want to spend the night at my house don't you!? My sweet Daniel put it together for me even though he had a lot of other stuff to do, just because he knew how excited I was to get it up in the room! He's a keeper!We also bought a little antique dresser from our friends Scot & Taylor last weekend. I love it! It has so much character and makes the guest room feel even more comfy cozy! Man, I don't have any pictures of that either!



In other news, I'm going to Abilene this weekend for my brother's 40th birthday party. I know, right....a 40 year old brother?! yowza! Anyway, Daniel has to stay home and work, but I just had to go and celebrate with my family! We will miss you boobear! (are you gagging?!)



Ok I'm ready to get out of here and start the weekend. Daniel and I have a date night tonight to Steve Fields in Plano...should be delightful!



Happy Weekending to All!

No comments: