Monday, March 9, 2009

My HOTT (with two t's) wife is awesome

My lovely sweetie, tiffany...
(I wrote this on my photo blog but i want to put it here also so more everyone will read it)
I've had a stressful week or two at work and today wasn't any better but when I came out of my sales meeting this morning, my pretty wife surprised me and bought me a GPS! saa-weet! She made me feel so good and loved that she would try and cheer me up like this! The GPS is friggin sweet, dont get me wrong, but I'm more happy I have such a loving, caring honeybunn that takes care of me when i need it. thanks boo for keeping me sane (and putting up with me when im difficult during my busy times at work).
man, i didnt know i could be so mushy.


Garmin nuvi 255w


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww! This is so sweet.