Friday, March 13, 2009

TGIF

I know you're all thinking it! It's Friday yayayayayay!! Is anyone else inspired by this Texas weather to tell your boss you're sick and go crawl back into bed? I would probably say "Hey I'm sick" while thinking to myself "of not being asleep at home"

Anyhoo, I'm definitely ready for the weekend.

I know I've totally been a slacker at blogging lately. It just got to the point where I had plenty of stuff going on, I just didn't really know how to blog about it. I guess you could say, I was having trouble collecting my thoughts into coherant blog posts. So now you know why I've slacked (not as much as some people though.....Taylor are you there??? ;) jk)

We got our new stove on Monday! One of Daniel's highschool/college friends' parents got a new stove in their house so they have us theirs!! I am so excited because for one, we've needed a new stove for forever!!!! And for two, it was FREE!!! So even though I'm fairly certain they will never ever find my blog, I will give them a shoutout for their generosity! So thank you Larson's!!!! When we get our molding up around our lights I will take pictures of our kitch to post! It's come a long way...we could still use new countertops but I'm fairly certain no one's giving those away for free. ha

Well, I'm having trouble again collecting thoughts and writing them out in an organized manner, but I just needed to get a post up and get back in the game! Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hey, you never know what you'll find on Craigslist for free... there's still hope for the counter tops!