Friday, April 3, 2009

Thomas turns 40!

Like I said last week, I went to Abilene last weekend to celebrate my brothers 40th birthday. The big challenge of the weekend was fighting the wind for almost 3 hours. Yikes it was bad! But I got there safe and sound to surprise Thomas! I love surprising people so I probably enjoyed it more than anyone! It was so nice to just spend the day enjoying the company of my family and helping Jennifer get ready for the party! The Birthday Boy resting up for his big party!Granny was making sure everyone did everything correctly!Mom & JenniferMr. CoolLandon! I love his energy! Most of the time!Wow! That is ALOT of candlesAnd even more smoke!Mom's amazing Mocha Raspberry Cake.....mmmmmmmmmmmmFor his birthday, all of our family gave a memory or something they respected or admired about him to add up to 40 of them. This was him opening it. It was a really sweet moment! Sometimes Shae likes to pretend she is a puppy. This is her version of a puppy eating cereal.
It really was such a wonderful weekend with family and a great time celebrating the birth of my very old brother! jk
Hope everyone has a happy Friday! I'm so glad it's finally here!!!!!!

No comments: