Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter and Mary's Birthday Weekend 'O Fun

We had such an awesomely fun weekend full of family and friends! What more could a girl ask for?! I have never had so many people to entertain at my house before. Saturday night was crazy but so fun. We threw my sister a birthday party, as her birthday was on Easter. We wanted her to have a day that was all hers! I think she had a wonderful time as did everyone else!
The Girls! Me, Mary, Kathryn, and Shae (please excuse the kitchen....I had just fed 20 people)Granny with 2 of her GrandaughtersHolly sent Mary some Pumpkin Butter and Mary was very excited. This is the calmest of the 12 pictures I took of her! She was really cute and excited!All the kids opening their Easter baskets on Sunday morningDaniel, Me, and Mom all gussied up for churchMy brother Thomas, Jennifer, Jakson, Landon & Shae (I could not get them to smile normal)Ethan & Shae. Couldn't you just spread them on toast and eat them?! SOoooo cuteLittle Miss Priss, Kathryn and Emily

Hunting Easter Eggs
If you recall, it wasn't very warm on Easter....and now Landon has strep throat. I'm not kidding


Rocking way hard Sunday night!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun weekend! :)

The pool looks really good. Can't wait to see your new backyard!