Friday, February 20, 2009

Ode To Ethan

Ethan is one of my precious nephews! Today he turns 6! I can't believe how big and grown up he is getting. At the risk of sounding like the old cliche aunt....It seems like just yesterday we were driving to Happy to spend a whole week with you! I couldn't wait to meet you! I am so proud of what a wonderful little man you are and I love being your aunt! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ethan! We love you so much!
Uncle Daniel & Twiggy
This is the first picture I have with Ethan after he was born....he seems to like me....ha! At the Texas State Fair enjoying the totally awesome car show!

Such a man's man!


This is so precious to me! I love seeing little boys/girls wearing their parents bigger clothes!



Doin' what he do.....bustin' a move

Ethan and Uncle Daniel being silly


Making sandcastles at the Texas State Fair

At a Rangers Game last Spring


This is a blog repeat but so worth it! He and Kathryn were special waiters for "Cafe Coffee"


This was priceless! He got to meet a Stormtrooper at the 4th of July at Dudley's. I've never seen anyone more excited about anything, ever!!!!!

I hope everyone has gotten to see, through these pictures, what an incredible blessing Ethan is to our family!










No comments: