Tuesday, November 25, 2008

This past weekend my sister and her in-laws came in to town for the Cowboys game on Sunday. Anytime, I am with the McNeill clan, I can be sure that by the time they leave my abs will have had a serious workout (you know, from all the laughing). Long story short we had quite a bit of fun.



If you know me at all, you know that I have a small army of nieces and nephews. They make my world go round! I got the pleasure of spending this weekend with two of them. We had such a special time on Saturday morning as they had their grand opening of "cafe coffee". They made a sign and hung it in our kitchen and handed out coffee and muffins to everyone for breakfast. They were such big helpers that the big spenders in the family even tipped them for their good service!

Ethan really wanted to play the part so we found him Daniel's aTm chef hat and apron. What a vision in maroon!!!

Here is Kathryn getting some water out of the fridge. Who drinks water for breakfast? Especially at Cafe Coffee, the best coffee in town!


The biggest news of the weekend was definitely when Ethan hit his first really big milestone.....other than walking, talking, starting kindergarten and eating whole pizzas. He lost his first tooth and got his first visit from the tooth fairy! He was so excited and precious that it brought a little mist to my eyes. I'm such a sucker!


This next weekend we'll be with 3 of my other kids.....well my brothers kids! I am looking soooo forward to having a few days off work and hanging out with family. That might be my favorite thing in the world! I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and is safe traveling!!!



No comments: