Wednesday, October 8, 2008

We got a new camera this weekend! It is beautiful! Actually the pictures that Daniel takes with it are beautiful. He has really been wanting one for a long time as photography is huge, but lost hobby of his. For two years we have been debating him using his film camera and making a dark room in our house, or buying a digital SLR. Well we went with the digital SLR (Nikon D80). He has been surprising me with flashes around every corner so it's been like papparazzi around our place. Last night, however, I did not appreciate it very much! ;) We went out to Arbor Hills Nature Preserve (my favorite place to run) and he took some great pictures. Until mile 5 of my run when he caught sight of me from across a pasture. It was not pretty. Speaking of my run.....I became very aware of my left knee last night. Up to this point I have no pain when I was running, but last night it was definitely there. I'm pretty sure it was the steep incline that I ran, but man it still hurts today.

I feel like I started this entry with stories and fun information, but somehow throughout my typing, I lost it! Eh....

1 comment:

Kylea Hapka said...

How fun to get a new camera! I read this blog sometimes by a woman that is really into photography and she recommends the Nikon D80 so I started wanting one too! She has all kinds of cool photoshop tips you could try out! thepioneerwoman.com