Monday, October 27, 2008

Just so the title of the last post isn't the first thing you see!

I had a great weekend with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law. All the guys went to the panhandle to hike/camp so the girls came and stayed with me. We really did have so much fun and we laughed so hard. At one point I had laughed so hard that I couldn't breathe and this slipped out...."phew I need a cigarette". Karen (mother-in-law) proceeded to laugh even harder. I then assured her that I don't smoke. Daniel took our camera so I don't have any fun pictures to post of our time together. I did get a new beadspread. After Daniel was sick I was so concerned about the germs on the bedspread but it was a dry clean only. Then I found a gorgeous quilt that was the same price as having my existing one dry cleaned. So I bought it!

I think these blogs are starting to sound more like "Dear Diary"

I have to run again today after taking a few off and it's probably going to hurt. Wish me luck!!!

No comments: