Monday, October 13, 2008

One Fun Filled Weekend

Captain's log:
Friday night: Very strange

Saturday morning: Did not make it 7 miles.
The blame is three fold
1. Try to run 7 miles on 0 caloric intake
2. I had 3 pounds of water attached to my back (camelback)
3. I had nightmares all night about the run.
Seriously I did. I dreamt (?) that I was running it with my sister Mary and she was really fast but I literally went faster running on my hands. (I don't know it was a weird dream)

Saturday afternoon: Went fabric shopping with Taylor & Susan. It was fun. We got fabric to make stockings for Christmas!

Saturday night: Ryan Adams
Quite possibly the greatest show I've ever seen him play. It was fantastic, he was fantastic, the cardinals were fantastic, everything was fantastic! Except the guys sitting in front of us. Talk about huge dorks. You won't find bigger one's. Everytime the band would start playing they would play air drums with it, cheers their beers, and then proceed on to give each other high fives.










Sunday: Picnic with friends.
We picked up some goodies at Whole Foods and had a picnic with Scot & Taylor. These pictures are the result!



Brother/Sister High School Senior Photo Shoot







My idea of a Sunday afternoon post picnic bicycle ride!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Barefeet Photography said...

So that's what you guys were doing over there!