Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Why do I have to find a new title everytime I want to make a new Blog Post

There are several things I want to put in my blog today so it's what you might call "hodgepodge"!

First let me start out by telling you about two somewhat connected stories. This past weekend was our 25th Anniversary Party for our Company. It was great! Daniel was in charge of the whole thing, so needless to say he's been scarce for the last couple of weeks. Well at the last minute our boss surprised him with a weekend away at the resort where the party was held. Seeing as how the party was at the Gaylord Texan, we were very very thrilled! It really was like a second honeymoon except we had to work a little. If you have never been to the Gaylord, it is GORGEOUS! When they took us up to our room our bell boy opened the door and said "welcome to your executive suite Mr. & Mrs. Fleming". I knew right then I was way out of my league. So the room was gorgeous....well technically it was 3 separate rooms....and they were all gorgeous.


Me in the bedroom part of the suite. It had cute little French Doors!!


a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjKQ2SqeWJOQJ9fXucRvCAgDWWFz5XV3lZ08lA9QpPrRsZ0FGwQiw7I9Lo4emXAM6iDaVFkb_0e0FLXscldSq2XcweuoBB4bSYYKH6bX-AHZc6Z3Kc3wsX3H4o82XYtL1rHeIHCpBqD_KI/s1600-h/Gaylord.jpg">
The Dining Room section of the suite. It had French Doors that went out to a balcony that overlooked a replica of the San Antonio Riverwalk!!

On Saturday night we had our big celebration! Daniel did a really great job with the whole thing. I'm so proud of him!!


The Gaylord Hotel


The Gaylord Hotel


Me and Randy White

This leads me in to my next bit. Taking off the weekend when training for a marathon=pain. Monday and yesterday hurt so bad!! Even with my new, fancy shoes!! I finished my run each time but it just hurt a little more. Today I'm going to do body pump for some strength training. My legs get tired way before the rest of me so I'm gonna build those little suckers up! Plus, the gym membership that we paid for that ripped us off is over by Tyler and Susan's where we have small group on Wednesday's. Soooo it all worked out!

And last but not least....I saw this on the news last night and thought it was great!


If I had a dollar for everytime a banana chased a monkey and they BOTH go to jail......

1 comment:

Kylea Hapka said...

I'm so glad that y'all got the suite at the Gaylord! You deserve it you little love birds you! I also love the banana chasing the monkey. My brother told me about that...he would've spent a lot of time in the slammer if they sent kids to jail for football game pranks back in the 90s.