Friday, August 21, 2009

Ladidadida

Well Daniel and I had a fabulous anniversary weekend last weekend. We spent all day Saturday just doing fun stuff that always want to do, but don't always get to. We started out by going to Whole Foods for breakfast...mmmmmmmmmmmm I LOVE their fresh fruit! Then we drove through some neighborhoods in Allen to see what they were like. We're not really looking to move anytime soon, we're just curious. After that we went shopping at the Allen Premium Outlets. The only stuff we got was new workout cloths. I learned the hard way last year, to not train for a half marathon/marathon in cotton shirts.....heavy! So they had all of their LIVESTRONG gear on sale at the NIKE outlet, so we got some stuff there. After that we were a little tuckered out so we went home and rested before dinner. Now, you'd think anniversary=romantic dinner right? Well we ate at BJ's Brewhouse because Daniel loves it soooo much. It was his special treat! PS: I do have pictures, but no cord to upload them, so they might come later

Sunday I got to spend the entire day with a couple people I don't get to see very often. After Church we went over to my Uncle Gary and Aunt Pat's house to eat lunch with them because my cousin Toni was in town. She lives in Oregon and was just down here visiting. You don't have to be around either one of us for very long to know we love to talk. Sooo when you get us together, it's like blahblahblahblah. I loved it! Then Sunday night we met Jaime (my college roommate and kindred soul) for dinner. We had a great time catching up, and I always love spending time with her!

My sister and her family and her husbands family are all staying with us this weekend. We have so much fun when we're together and I love any opportunity I get to see them! Speaking of my sister, she is quickly approaching her 5th month of pregnancy. At the 4th of July she didn't have much of a bump yet, so I'm waaaaaaay excited to see her little (or not so) tummy!! She's cute! All these precious babies that I get around just make me want one so bad I can hardly stand it! My time will come soon. I do find myself browsing online for things like cloth diapers, birthing centers, crib bedding, nursery designs, etc....alot lately. I'm just so excited to be a mommy!!

Hopefully this weekend I can find my camera cord and post some pictures of last weekend and this weekend. Blog posts are sooooooooooo much more interesting with pictures, don't you agree?!

No comments: