Monday, August 10, 2009

Good Weekend

After what was a bit of a stressful Friday, the rest of the weekend turned out to be pretty good. My mom is doing a lot better and spent this weekend just takin it easy. She goes in for some tests tomorrow, so please keep praying for that! She insisted that we keep our plans for the weekend and go on down to Houston. We spent some good times hanging out with Daniel's parents and I had a wonderful time at Katie's baby shower. I managed to have so much fun, that I didn't snap one picture the entire time. Go figure.

We've got a really busy next few weeks planned and I'm looking forward to every bit of it. Next weekend (the 21st) my sister and her family are coming in from Arkansas. I of course can't wait to see her baby bump along with the rest of the clan.

On the 17th I'm starting my next round of training for my next running extravaganza. I was really hoping to finish a full marathon this year, but I just don't think my little knees will be able to handle it. Hopefully they will make it through another season of training. We shall see.

On another note, I found this quilt at Anthropologie that I'm madly in love with, and I keep telling myself if I get it, I will sleep like a wonderfully relaxed princess every night. Unfortunately it's kind of pricey, so I might have to save up my "fun money" (thanks alot Dave Ramsey) But, seriously it's gloriously glorious and at some point I must have it!

That is all for now! Toodles

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We call ours "blow money". I think I like your name better. Miss you!

Daniel and Tiffany said...

I miss you too and I'm sooo excited you read my blog!
PS I don't know I feel about your name for "fun money"