Friday, August 28, 2009

Fun with Family

Last weekend I had such a blast with my sister and her in-laws that came to town. There was ALOT of giggling that went on. Saturday was one of those amazing weekend days that seem to go on forever. Usually the weekend days are short and the work week seems long, so I felt very fortunate to have experienced this. Daniel and I woke up and ran, and then my sister, Mary, and I went to get breakfast for everyone. We proceeded to spend the rest of the day laying by the pool and enjoying the sunshine!My gorgeous sister with her two kids....and her little baby bump behind the raft!Ethan, saving someone from the shark (Daniel)Chillin with a homemade popsicleMy little cutie pie hubby!Sweet girls. The baby is my brother-in-law sister's baby. She presh!
Another wonderful part of last weekend, was that my brother and his family came up to Grapevine to stay at the Great Wolf Lodge for their end of summer vacay, so we met them Saturday night for dinner. We had just a great time hearing about their trip to Paris, and the late night tour of the GWL they gave us. It's a neat place, but there are so many unsupervised kids ( like really small children) that it stressed me out a little.
Jakson, Landon and Shae at dinner. Landon was pretending to be a pirate with a wooden arm.Since there were so many of us, we had home church. I love regular church, but am always uplifted by worshipping at home with family. I guess it just makes me realize how blessed Daniel and I are to have family that loves the Lord.
Above: Mary, Jenn, and Shae after church

Shae and Ethan waiting to leave for lunch. They're so cute!

Jakson is getting so big! I love this kids to pieces!

No comments: