Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Day Fun with Family

I had the pleasure to have a road trip with my mom this past weekend to Rogers, AR to spend Memorial Day weekend with my sister and her family. First of all, it has been forever since my mom and I road tripped! It was such a blast and I'm not kidding, we talked and giggled so much, we were hoarse by the time we got to Mary's. It was a great time! Saturday when went to Eureka Springs and Blue Springs Gardens. It was so pretty! You'll see why they call it Blue Springs in my pictures. It was beautiful and I had such a wonderful time with family. (Daniel was at a golf retreat with some High School/College buddies) After a very eventful Saturday, Sunday we went for the low key approach. We went to church, had brunch on the back porch and then made our way out to the front porch to enjoy the beautiful day and watch the kids play! They are so sweet and fun to watch. I hope mine and Daniel's kids are half as sweet as Kathryn and Ethan. Enough with the chatter, here are some pictures!


We're all so photogenic-Picnic at Blue SpringsSweet little Kathryn! I will never get enough of these hugs!And this is why it's called Blue Springs. It was so pretty! Kathryn and Ethan
Mom, Me, Kathryn, and Mary in the gardensMom found this big stick in the gardens and picked it up and started acting like Moses. Who would have thought at this age, that your parents would still embarrass you?! jk I think she's cuteLittle cutie at BrunchTodd & Mary at brunchThe other little cutie, at Brunch! I love watching little kids sleep. I think it is so precious! I guess we tuckered him completely out and he fell asleep on the front porch.
So did Mom!

We are now back home safely and almost rested from our big weekend! I am already looking forward to the next time we are together!


No comments: