Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I Feel Like a Kid Again

I have some sort of growth on my eyeball. Yes, you heard correctly, a growth. Yuck! Apparently my contacts irritated it to the point of infection without me ever even knowing it was there! I noticed last night when we got home from our kickball double header (which we rocked by the way! in yo face!!) I noticed my eye felt kinda heavy so I was just staring at myself and noticed this weird thing in my eye. Daniel forced me to make an emergency appointment with the eye doctor and ouila....a growth. So for the next 14 days, I will be in my glasses (which explains the title of this post), using antibiotics and steroids, and cataract sunglasses! YAY!!

2 comments:

Barefeet Photography said...

sad! I bet you look nice in glasses :) we won't make fun of you...

Andrea said...

Speak for yourself Taylor!

;) Just Kidding- i bet you're cute!