Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!

This is best blanket I've snuggled in, in a while! Daniel let me buy one Monday night at Restoration Hardware if I promised to not use it until after Christmas. I'm hoping that I can act pitiful enough Sunday after the half marathon, that he will let me come home and snuggle up under it! Anyway, you should look into getting one! They're amazing!

We've pretty much finished up all of our Christmas shopping and I even have our tree full of presents! We are having a progressive dinner with a couple of our friends tomorrow night and by then the house will be completely decorated inside and out. I will take more pictures then, but this is all I have of our tree thus far.


It's cold here and now feels like Christmas. I think it is going to be short lived though. Sunday it needs to be warm and then after that I don't care!!!! I love this time of year!

3 comments:

Bonniebeewester said...

Your tree is GORGEOUS! By the way, a little nervous about this weekend. I've been having a mild tendon pain in my foot. I'm hoping it chooses not to make an appearance. I heard it's supposed to be nice...that's good, right??? :) Whoohoo-we've almost made it!

Andrea said...

Good luck on your marathon this weekend! I'll be thinking about your legs and your hands. Does that creep you out? The reason why is because after my marathon, those are the two things that hurt the most. Remember to move your hands a lot so they don't get too swollen and make sure Daniel gives you a really good foot rub that night- doctor's orders! See you soon...

Daniel and Tiffany said...

Andrea I will make sure to tell Daniel the doctor's orders!! Thank you by the way! Also, please don't think about my anything as you are walking down the aisle! HAHA! Good luck with the wedding, I know it will be beautiful! And Bonnie, I have been experiencing soreness in my knee so at the very least we will gimp together! I feel like we should make a code for meeting up....and get walkie talkies and stuff!