Friday, July 11, 2008


Well after an exhausting July 4th weekend at the farm, I am just now regaining the energy to type! We had just a fabulous time with old friends and made some new ones! We did alot of four wheeling, repelling, hog shooting, rock banding, water ballooning, and over all good timing!

Since then, it has been hard to catch up on sleep. Tuesday night we went to a Ranger's game that ran long due to an hour rain delay. Wednesday night we good timed it when Scot & Taylor after small groups (QT's summer of love) and last night we had a 9:45 softball game with our church league. It was our first loss and it was devastating! I personally contributed nothing to the game, but hopefully things will get better for next week! I am competetive but I mostly just really enjoy being out there with everyone!

My mom is flying in this afternoon from her two week vacation in Ireland. I am really looking foward to hearing all about it!

Tomorrow is Daniel's birthday and I've got something really awesome planned so stay tuned for details and pictures!

To anyone who reads this today.....HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!!!!

No comments: