Thursday, July 31, 2008

Some people......

So there is this guy that I work with. He's around 50...ish and single. Over the past year or so he has dropped probably close to 20 pounds. So he goes to the doctor and his doctor tells him he has a horrible diet and needs to start eating healthier and more regularly. Well, this guy pretty much can't take care of himself at all, so I volunteered to help him with some meals. (He said he'd pay me a monthly stipend for buying his food) So it all started out healthy and wonderful, except for his incessant complaining about how the food was not greasy enough. So after a couple of weeks of complaining and me seeing no money, I stopped bothering. Then this morning as I walked by his office he says to me "Hey Tiffany I brought you breakfast this morning, just like you've been taking care of me". (which was nothing)
Is it just me or is that incredibly rude?!
I will refrain from saying what it is that I'm really thinking!

No comments: