Wednesday, July 16, 2008

So this past weekend was such a wonderful time! Saturday was Daniel's birthday so he work up and went golfing with one of his buddies from church. While they were out, I went and picked up my mom and we went and bought Daniel ROCK BAND!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to get it all set up in the living room, ready to play, when he got home from golfing! After getting it set up I called him like 20 times to see when he was coming home and then I stood by the door and waiting for him for about 15 minutes. The look on his face was so worth it!!!!!!!! Needless to say we've been really busy rock banding!
Saturday night we ate at Steve Fields' Steak and Lobster Lounge in Plano. Oh my goodness it was so delicious! We were all kinds of full when we left! So all in all it was a great fun weekend!

No comments: