Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Move #2 in the Daniel & Tiffany Nomad Adventure

So after 3 months of Josh & Suzie's hospitality, we have decided to give them some space and privacy. We have had SO much fun with them. Really. There really weren't many dull or boring moments with that combination of people. Trust me. So here is a little "Ode to Josh & Suzie".
November-
You took us in for the last week of the month and even threw us a welcome party and bought me flowers! Y'all rock!
December-
We had family decorating night and made the house look beautifully festive!
We threw the Christmas party for our class at church! What a fun murder mystery night!
The guys got the girls hooked on Call of Duty
We celebrated Christmas!
January-
We rang in 2010 together and then slept alot the next day.
We did some other things that I can't remember. We did make alot of fires and watch TV
We went to the gym once.
February-
We celebrated my 27th birthday together!
Y'all helped nurse me back to health after getting my wisdom teeth out
Bathroom project-hope you like your new bathroom. We'll come hang that mirror one of these days!

Now we are at John and Bobbi's house for a couple/few weeks. I'm sure I will be blogging about that new part of our adventure soon. So far, we've only gone grocery shopping together.

2 comments:

laura jo said...

So, are you guys staying in the guest room upstairs on that bed? If so, I'm glad we haven't moved it yet. Makes me kind of relieved, actually.

Love hearing about your nomadic adventures. :) Sorry for my crazy phone call the other day. I really wasn't feeling well. Hope you had a good weekend. :)

Daniel and Tiffany said...

actually y'alls bed is in the guest room downstairs, which will soon become a nursery! sorry to bust your relief bubble :)
we are having a great time moving around.
i could tell you felt horrible the other day. i felt so bad for you. hope you are feeling MUCH better!