Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A different kind of Birthday Post/Talley Family Reunion

Being the proud Aunt that I am, I have to announce first things, first. This past weekend at my family reunion, 2 of my nephews were baptised!!!!! I was so proud of Jakson and Landon, and THRILLED that they chose this special weekend to be "reborn". My brother baptised them and so it made it a little emotional for our family, because it was so precious. OK OK anything I say is not really going to do it justice so I'll just show the sweet little pictures.

Here is my brother taking their confession....I promise they were happy


Family picture (minus Shae) before they were baptised


Landon pre-dunk


Landon post-dunk (and also when I lost it. What can I say I'm an ole sap)


Jakson pre-dunk


Jakson post-dunk


The whole weekend was just wonderful. It was so nice to be with family and tell old embarrassing stories. I also love to watch my cousins that are my age that have babies. It is really sweet and also really funny to watch them as mommy's. I'm sure one of these days they will get to laugh at me when my child is running away from me/knocking things over/crying over dropped suckers/etc...


Speaking of babies, how cute is my pregnant sister.....

Look at her cute little baby bump! You can see it more from the side, but she wouldn't let me take any of those.....hmmm. Todd, my sneaky brother-in-law in the back, sister Hannah (wow that is a mouth full) came and spent Saturday night with us. She is one of the most fun people I know and I love getting to see her! (That's her in the picture :))

I always get sad when the Talley Family Reunion is over. And this year was no exception. HOWEVER, I was glad to get home and take a shower in something bigger than phone booth, that was not in a community bathroom. Urgh is all I can say to that!

Well I don't want to give away all my pictures in one post, so I'll close this one out. But I did want to share my wonderful news with my friends! I hope y'all had a great and restful weekend!

No comments: