Monday, January 11, 2010

Long Time, No Bloggy

Yes, yes, I realize it's been over a month since I blogged. I have just lost all motivation to be a part of the blogging world. I'm not sure if it's because so much has been going on, or what, but it's been neglected and I've been 100% fine with it.

However, I've got something really fun planned for the month of February. I'll give you a hint and you can try to guess. (actually, my guess is that the only people that read this blog, I have already told so this might be anticlimactic). Either way, here goes:

~I'll be living the ranch life for a few weeks, with my very happy husband, without leaving the comfort of {our} home.~

I use the {} because we are still acting nomads, so who knows where we'll be by then....but it won't be a ranch.......
Happy Guessing!

And last, but not least....I am an aunt for the 10th time!!!!!


Laurel Hope McNeil made her entrance last night at 5:43pm. She weighs 7 lbs and some oz (I can't remember :)) and has a head full of beautiful hair. I hear she's a beautiful little sweetheart and if these kids are any indication, my sources aren't lying.....



XOXO

No comments: