Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The New Adventure:Let's call him Joss

.....You know....to protect the innocent! So as many of you already know, we have embarked on a new adventure called "living with friends". There are those that think it's awesome, others that think it's weird (I don't care btw), and still others that think it's going to end up like some awful crash that you can't look away from. Come what may, it's a decision that has been very prayerfully considered by me and the hubster, and feel that God is leading us somewhere with this "detour"! These are amazing people that have showered us in their generosity and true friendship. (There is no lack of those kinds of people in our lives!!!!)

As a disclaimer, you must know I have their 100% full cooperation and support to blog about what goes on, on a daily basis in the house of "Flown" (Fleming+Brown=Flown)

With that in mind, I'll leave you with a snippet of what has being going on the last few days.

I won't tell you the story, because I think I'd like to hear what you think this might be about....(both of you that read this-Oh and Susan you aren't allowed to answer since you already know! Sorry!!) So, if you'd like, comment with your interpretation of the following.......




3 comments:

Kylea Hapka said...

Daniel is trying to drown himself in a shallow bowl in the kitchen sink? Daniel dyed his goatee blonde and is rinsing out the dye? He's making a jello mold of his face? Hmmm....

Daniel and Tiffany said...

That's not Daniel, but I like the jell-o mold thing....I can always count on you Kylea!!!

PS it's Josh....I mean "Joss"

Kylea Hapka said...

Then what is he doing? I can't fathom it's not any of my guesses. They all seemed foolproof...