Friday, July 10, 2009

A Day Late and Dollar Short

Yesterday was my Jakson's 12th Birthday! I'm a little late (I'm really late on getting his sister whose birthday was June 20th!! EEK)




Happy Birthday Jakson! You are getting so old and grown up! I'm so proud of what an amazing nephew, son, big brother and young man you are! I love you to pieces little dude!




He loves UT



What a cutie!


Giving a good ole back scratch....they look so happy! haha




Jakson beating a girl in the Abilene Turkey Trot


Sorry dude, I just thought this was too funny!


Being a good big brother!


Another one that was too funny to pass up! Are you hot??


Jakson and his daddy's heads watching a baseball game


We love you so much Jakson,


Uncle Daniel & Aunt Tiff

1 comment:

"Better Than I Deserve" said...

Thanks again for dinner last night! It was delicious. Tiffany made our blog!

http://www.chelseaannfariss.blogspot.com/